First Hunt Of 2021

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0969.JPG After three months of inactivity I was able to get out and hunt for ninety minutes at a nearby baseball field. Finds were not impressive but it was still nice to be out there. I dug $2.32 in clad, a rabies vaccination dog tag, a Hot Wheels car that was from a 1999 McDonald's promotion, and a piece of brass that I'll throw into the scrap metal bin.

Upvote 8

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1912202 After three months of inactivity I was able to get out and hunt for ninety minutes at a nearby baseball field. Finds were not impressive but it was still nice to be out there. I dug $2.32 in clad, a rabies vaccination dog tag, a Hot Wheels car that was from a 1999 McDonald's promotion, and a piece of brass that I'll throw into the scrap metal bin.

That piece of brass is an old reigns guide

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That piece of brass is an old reigns guide

Thanks for the info. A few people on another forum told me the same thing. Relics aren't my thing so it'll still end up in the scrap pile.

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice to get back out there after a long, cold winter...congrats!

Thanks Silvermonkey.....warmer weather is here so it should be full speed ahead from here on out. Good luck in your hunts.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions