What's new

First Hunt of 2025 - Hammered...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've only just recovered from a 2 week long Flu, so I was keen to get out the house, even in just below freezing conditions with the ground frozen.
It didn't start off too well & after the first hour & 15 mins with little to show we decided to move farms.
I suggested moving to where I had the Petronel. I stated we should get a hammered if we gridded enough. Although this field is not a tried & tested area, my hunch was right & I got a hammered after only 10 mins! It then died off for the next hour until we cut the hunt short due to my mates spade breaking.

1561 Lizzy I Sixpence
Medieval Buckle

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp
5.webp
 
Upvote 74
Outstanding - congrats ! :icon_thumright:
 
I've only just recovered from a 2 week long Flu, so I was keen to get out the house, even in just below freezing conditions with the ground frozen.
It didn't start off too well & after the first hour & 15 mins with little to show we decided to move farms.
I suggested moving to where I had the Petronel. I stated we should get a hammered if we gridded enough. Although this field is not a tried & tested area, my hunch was right & I got a hammered after only 10 mins! It then died off for the next hour until we cut the hunt short due to my mates spade breaking.

1561 Lizzy I Sixpence
Medieval Buckle

View attachment 2188294View attachment 2188295View attachment 2188296View attachment 2188297View attachment 2188298
that s great....
 
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING FINDS :) Thank you for making us DROOL :)
 
1561 - wow! I do not expect to see a coin that old here.
 
Cru. way to go! Glad your hunch (experience) paid off & hope you don't relapse into the flu again.
 
1561 - wow! I do not expect to see a coin that old here.
I know these exact coins (Lizzy I Sixpences) do turn up on the East Coast.
 
I've only just recovered from a 2 week long Flu, so I was keen to get out the house, even in just below freezing conditions with the ground frozen.
It didn't start off too well & after the first hour & 15 mins with little to show we decided to move farms.
I suggested moving to where I had the Petronel. I stated we should get a hammered if we gridded enough. Although this field is not a tried & tested area, my hunch was right & I got a hammered after only 10 mins! It then died off for the next hour until we cut the hunt short due to my mates spade breaking.

1561 Lizzy I Sixpence
Medieval Buckle

View attachment 2188294View attachment 2188295View attachment 2188296View attachment 2188297View attachment 2188298
Awesome !!!! Congrats!!!
 
Nice finds... Maybe you would find more if you weren't hammered ....:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom