Digger70pa
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 737
- Reaction score
- 2,410
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- The Cumberland Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
15
Piece of camp lead looks like a rabbit. Sure it's just a coincidence thoughI got out & did some civil war relic hunting. I went to one of my old spots. It still produces. The area is a Gettysburg campaign camp.
I got out & did some civil war relic hunting. I went to one of my old spots. It still produces. The area is a Gettysburg campaign camp.
Thanks buddy.Sweet Halloween Hunt , with a bunch of nice drops .
You know ? now matter how many CW Bullets one finds over the years it's still a Dopamine Hit to see that white patina in the ground showing it's self for the first time is 150 + years .
Glad you doing well and still at it , you & yours have a Blessed Holyday Season .
Davey in N Ga .