first hunt of the season finally.

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So there are some ball diamonds around where I live, so I thought I would give them a quick try. In about ten to fifteen minutes I had six pennies and a dime. This may be good hunt me thinks. Then everyone started to arrive in the parking lot. Now, I was not all kitted out or anything. Had my detector, pro pointer in my jacket pocket and a smallish screwdriver slipped up my sleeve. Although I was not digging plugs and detecting the outskirts of the diamond (not where folks play) there were just too many people milling about. I moved to the other diamonds only to find they were all full. will go back tomorrow morning and I will also have a plan 'B' to go to if they are full of people again. Hey ten minutes is ten minutes of detecting goodness. So happy to be outside. Brutal winter has gone!! More Awesome detecting days ahead. :hello2::headbang::icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
voodoo

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll post pics after a full day hunting.

empty_pockets

Apr 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stock-photo-crowd-of-people-standing-in-a-yes-formation-125445866.jpg ...you are right, whole lot of people like yourself just wanted to get out..You got until October to enjoy.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get out an enjoy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread