What's new

First hunt of the year.

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's not much but I'm on the board lol.
 

Attachments

  • 15633152107940.webp
    15633152107940.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 0
That's four more than I have found.
 
One of them will always make my day. Nice saves
 
Good Job, congrats! :occasion14:
 
That's four more than I have found.

I like your reply , but wish you many CW & NA finds in the rest of 2019, less heat soon , I hope esp, down-nare in SW GA.
 
It's not much but I'm on the board lol.

Ill also take those finds any-day.

Glad yr getting out & hope you will be ready to go by Mid-Late Sept or October.

Peace to you buddy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom