What's new

Happy New Year

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out relic hunting on New Year eve. I found a US box plate & three eagle buttons. 2025 was a pretty good year. I hope this coming year is great for everyone on here. Happy New Year.
 

Attachments

  • 20251231_145946.webp
    20251231_145946.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
  • 20251231_145704.webp
    20251231_145704.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
  • 20251231_150341.webp
    20251231_150341.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • 20251231_150332.webp
    20251231_150332.webp
    901.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20251231_143536.webp
    20251231_143536.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
  • 20251231_155608.webp
    20251231_155608.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • 20251231_165949.webp
    20251231_165949.webp
    2 MB · Views: 70
Upvote 0
Nice finds. Congratulations! Happy New Year to your, too!
 
I got out relic hunting on New Year eve. I found a US box plate & three eagle buttons. 2025 was a pretty good year. I hope this coming year is great for everyone on here. Happy New Year.
WTG , Buddy .

Glad to see yr still diggin , I noticed all you fishing & Hunting adventures when I see notices on my FB or E-Mail ( tho I only look at them 1 time a month , if that ) .

That said I have been getting out a little more lately , it feels great just to get out into the Air & exercise , funny how 1 broken tipped Bird Point & 1 1947 Silver Dime can combat depression .

Take care
 
WTG , Buddy .

Glad to see yr still diggin , I noticed all you fishing & Hunting adventures when I see notices on my FB or E-Mail ( tho I only look at them 1 time a month , if that ) .

That said I have been getting out a little more lately , it feels great just to get out into the Air & exercise , funny how 1 broken tipped Bird Point & 1 1947 Silver Dime can combat depression .

Take care
Thsnks buddy. Im glad you got out & enjoyed yourself.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom