What's new

First hunt this year

Mike - IL

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE,Explorer XS and Sovereign Elite
Got out for the first time this year to a park in Peoria. The ground was frozen too deep to dig in some spots and thawed in others. My take for the day was 7 wheats, one IH Cent(1901) and a token good for 5 cents at bar. My hunting partner kicked my butt with 4 silver dimes! It was great to be out detecting, can't wait for warmer weather! HH
 

Attachments

  • arnold token.webp
    arnold token.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 215
Wow, great hunt Mike! Sounded like you were digging the right targets and your buddy just got lucky. I gotta get me one of those trade tokens this year :)
 
He might have gotten ya on silver but you got the best find of the day, nice token!
 
Mike - IL,
nice group of finds.
Glad you got out.

have a good un..
SHERMANVILLE
 
Nice finds! Yeah I would take the token over a silver dime any day. :thumbsup: Can't find something like that CRH
 
Awesome finds Mike!
I'll take tokens any day of the week because I'm a token freak. Hmmm, sounds like I just wrote a poem. ;D
Mike
 
5 cent beer night! Might get me to show up for that one!
Which park if you don't mind my asking?
 
Great hunt!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom