What's new

First hunt with the newly purchased used Excal

Marty-Graw

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2006
Messages
895
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300
finally got a chance to get in the water for a couple hours this evening.......found a total of 34 cents a junk watch and a silver earring....dang it feels good to get wet again lol
 

Attachments

  • silver.webp
    silver.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 0
Just the Beginning of a long love affair!
 
Don't forget to clean out the coil cover once in a while. :hello:
 
:icon_thumright:

enjoy your new excal...iam sure you will have great hunts

herb
 
Sandman said:
Don't forget to clean out the coil cover once in a while. :hello:
Get rid of the coil cover. I used to have to clean my cover every few hours after the Excalibur II 1000 would start to false. I really got tired of taking that darned stupid yellow piece of plastic off (coil cover) so I followed the advice of many and sprayed my coil with pickup truck spray on bed liner. This stuff is tough and after a few months of really heavy use, it still looks like the day I put it on. One of the best modifications I ever did. Now cleaning up my Excalibur is so easy...just spray it with a hose and done. No more falsing. No more dirt in the house or car from taking the coil cover off.
 
Hey Steve from Ohio

I've thought about spraying my Excal coil with bedliner spray also, will that void the warranty? Thanks and HH
 
Re: Hey Steve from Ohio

TexasDigger1 said:
I've thought about spraying my Excal coil with bedliner spray also, will that void the warranty? Thanks and HH
Yep :tongue3:
 
Good luck Marty:thumbsup:
 
Cotten is correct, it will void the warranty.. Minelab changed their warranty period on Excals to one year, your warranty will expire in one year from date of sale so ride it out till that period expires......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom