What's new

First in awhile

Congrats! :thumbsup: What is the date?

Oh, BTW, I just had a haircut yesterday! :D
 
Silver_Fox said:
50centman said:
Does anyone need a haircut?
Errrrrrr, one of these days.

For real...not sure how all the Barbers keep getting pulled from boxes. They aren't turnin up for me. One day my Foxy friend.
 
It is an 1896O in good condition. Showed up in a Fed roll as most of mine have though it was last fall that I found my last one. Quite a thrill to see that thin silver edge staring at you. Keep plugging and I think most on this board will find one.
 
1896O is one of the more scarce Barber halves. Excellent find !
 
Sorry about the pics guys, trying to figure out how to do it.
 
I ain't been in a barber shop since the spring of 2000.............

I cut my own hair, every couple of weeks or so, when it's needed, when I get around to it.......

But I do trim my beard more often.......

Both are short.......

I still ain't pulled a haircut outta a roll, even after hunnerts-of-thousands of coins.....

Robin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom