First Large Cent!

333Demon333

Apr 27, 2013
Found this 1826 large cent about 8 inches deep. Also found a 1915 D wheat and a bullet. Large cent is really toasted. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425008139.928883.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425008231.242696.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1425008259.617117.jpg

Upvote 15
toasted or not, still cool to get that first large cent!

congrats!

Congratulations! Looks like it will a new year with lots of good finds. I would be stoked!

Sweet, bet you were freaking out when your realized what you had found. I always freak out a little when I find something I've never found before.
It's what its all about! :treasurechest::thumbsup:

Congratulations on your first LC!

Congrats on the recovery, I'd be very happy finding that one also.

Congrats on some great finds!

Congrats on your first large cent. I've found close to 50 in the last two years and still love finding them. Unfortunately most of them are toasted but I did pull a few nice ones. Found 6 in one afternoon at an old farm. Knock another piece off your bucket list. Way to go!

LC, check! Small cent, check! I wonder what would happen if we ever made all our checks?

Congrats on the LC and wheat!

I can't read the date on my LC.

Congrats on your first Large Cent!! I remember how stoked I was, when I found my first one, (1852) went back the next day and found number two (1852)!! It's the stories and the history behind our finds that make this hobby so addicting and fun!! Good luck, now go find another one!

Nice Large cent find! I love old copper!

My first one was Toast Too... :-\ But i absolutely like Toast better than Slaw!!!

Congratulations on your first 'Largie'... it's a great feeling isn't it! :occasion14:

I remember when I found my first IH here in Ontario, they're as rare as hen's teeth up here! :laughing7:

Best of luck to you,
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back