never2late
Jr. Member
Picked up my first loomis box from a CU that i joined about a month ago. I have been hesitant on picking anything up from them because the tellers are very rude and one told me that they don't even order halves anymore. Anyone had this experience? And if so any advice on how to prove that they are lying!!!
Anyways got a box of dimes after having to talk to the branch manager, went home and searched to find 1 lonely 58 rosie. My 51st silver dime of 2011. Almost threw it back as the rim was so dirty, from that roll on I paid very close attention, of course to no avail.
HH all,
Jacob
Anyways got a box of dimes after having to talk to the branch manager, went home and searched to find 1 lonely 58 rosie. My 51st silver dime of 2011. Almost threw it back as the rim was so dirty, from that roll on I paid very close attention, of course to no avail.
HH all,
Jacob
Upvote
0








