after reading the forum I had to give it a shot...I'm trying to put together a full set
out of $10 in nickels I got...
1 - 1930 buffalo
1 - 1943 wartime
1 - 1946
2 - 1950s
11 - 1960s
the buffalo and wartime were in the same roll.
these were the originals for the set...(all different)
2007 nickel and buffalo
I included the pic of the 2007 because I had a question...on two of the 2007s I looked at I noticed the E in E PLURIBUS UNUM was extremely faint. you can barely see it at all...is that just wear? it seems odd that on a coin with very little wear that only the E is almost completely gone...poor strike? error? anyone know? ( I can try and take a better pic if anyone thinks they can tell )
out of $10 in nickels I got...
1 - 1930 buffalo
1 - 1943 wartime
1 - 1946
2 - 1950s
11 - 1960s
the buffalo and wartime were in the same roll.
these were the originals for the set...(all different)
2007 nickel and buffalo
I included the pic of the 2007 because I had a question...on two of the 2007s I looked at I noticed the E in E PLURIBUS UNUM was extremely faint. you can barely see it at all...is that just wear? it seems odd that on a coin with very little wear that only the E is almost completely gone...poor strike? error? anyone know? ( I can try and take a better pic if anyone thinks they can tell )
Upvote
0







