What's new

first pinpointer

timmmyd

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
warrenville
Detector(s) used
ace 250
i got my garrett pinpointer today went to a newer park with it,my ace 250 and a screwdriver.four hours later i had 79 coins worth 8.81
 
Timmmy, way to go with the pinpointer! You'll never be able to hunt without it again, I gaurantee.

Doesn't it make the whole process so much faster and more fun?? Not to mention, less damage to the turf.

You've got an awesome pinpointer, I've seen it in action. Good luck!

Joe
 
Way to go Timmy! Even though I have an inline probe on the detector, I still holster the garrett for backup. There are times were it has come in handy. Now if only Jon would break down and buy one so he wouldn't have to borrow it all the time ;D. Only kidding buddy. I don't mind!!
 
I like those high clad count days! Nothing like instant gratification.

Congrats on the new pinpointer. I think you put me in the mood to go cladding! ;D
 
D-Dub said:
Way to go Timmy! Even though I have an inline probe on the detector, I still holster the garrett for backup. There are times were it has come in handy. Now if only Jon would break down and buy one so he wouldn't have to borrow it all the time ;D. Only kidding buddy. I don't mind!!

I'll pay you in dirty clad for one if you don't mind. :laughing7:
 
Lookn4seated said:
D-Dub said:
Way to go Timmy! Even though I have an inline probe on the detector, I still holster the garrett for backup. There are times were it has come in handy. Now if only Jon would break down and buy one so he wouldn't have to borrow it all the time ;D. Only kidding buddy. I don't mind!!

I'll pay you in dirty clad for one if you don't mind. :laughing7:
Cheaper to borrow......


Wtg on the new accessory...

Don't lose it.... or you'll waste valuable coil swinging time... Ask Kimsdad.... ;D ;D ;D
 
Good choice there Tim!
I bought mine right after ice out and would be lost without it. No more up and down to swing the coil or waving dirt in front of the coil. Best accessory I ever bought.
Mike
 
The Garrett is good I've used one once, don't own one. You will find it great. I had an el cheapo freebee pinpointer that came with my detector. It only had 1 inch range, but when it broke this summer I sure did miss it. I was waiting for Christmas to get an inline probe, but after a month, I got another el cheapo Harbor Freight pinpointer for $12 to bide the time till I get the inline probe. Once you don't have a pinpointer, you realize how much more they add (as well as subtract) to the hunting experience.

WTG on the clad day. I have not had a clad day like that in a while!
 
Them things do help on the near-surface targets, it's like seeing the easy pickens!
 
DP BOB said:
Lookn4seated said:
D-Dub said:
Way to go Timmy! Even though I have an inline probe on the detector, I still holster the garrett for backup. There are times were it has come in handy. Now if only Jon would break down and buy one so he wouldn't have to borrow it all the time ;D. Only kidding buddy. I don't mind!!

I'll pay you in dirty clad for one if you don't mind. :laughing7:
Cheaper to borrow......


Wtg on the new accessory...

Don't lose it.... or you'll waste valuable coil swinging time... Ask Kimsdad.... ;D ;D ;D

Or Kermit...oh wait, that was his Lesche digger, nevermind...lol!!!
 
twistidd said:
DP BOB said:
Lookn4seated said:
D-Dub said:
Way to go Timmy! Even though I have an inline probe on the detector, I still holster the garrett for backup. There are times were it has come in handy. Now if only Jon would break down and buy one so he wouldn't have to borrow it all the time ;D. Only kidding buddy. I don't mind!!

I'll pay you in dirty clad for one if you don't mind. :laughing7:
Cheaper to borrow......


Wtg on the new accessory...

Don't lose it.... or you'll waste valuable coil swinging time... Ask Kimsdad.... ;D ;D ;D

Or Kermit...oh wait, that was his Lesche digger, nevermind...lol!!!

LOL
 
Great buy, yea once you use one you won't ever want to hunt without one again.

Yea I lost my Leache a few times.... but thank god I find it after I retrace my steps (usuially like 30 min later). :laughing7:
 
Great job on the first hunt out with your new PP.

Be careful not to lose that one since it is detachable. You might consider wrapping the handle in some bright yellow tape or something. We all lose our diggers from time to time, but losing an expensive PP would be bad.

HH!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom