What's new

First post. Silver finds

bpfeiffer90

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Delaware
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems a little intimidating posting after looking at so many awesome finds daily! Just finished year 1 of metal detecting and was able to get outside before the ground froze again and located a 1941 quarter, a sterling pin, and this ring which I'm assuming is bronze.

Also I aquired a Garrett AT Pro for under 400 bucks on Craigslist so I feel like that was an awesome find too haha pretty stoked to get out and try it out! If anyone has some tips or preferred settings they have had success with I'm all ears I love to hear other people's input.

Lastly, if anyone in the southern PA area or Northern DE wants to hunt let me know I'm all for making new friends! Take care everyone and good luck!
 

Attachments

  • 1455209479255.webp
    1455209479255.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 178
  • 1455209490500.webp
    1455209490500.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 1455209501900.webp
    1455209501900.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 32
Congratulations on the silver and pin recovery! :occasion14:
 
very nice finds
 
Great job Im frozen in also in Michigan I love the At Pro I use pro zero the key for me is ground balance at 1/2 sensitivity I have used this for years wrap coil wire correctly try not looking at the VDI and guess what you have found till you can be one with your machine
 
Nice job and welcome aboard. Good luck with your new machine
 
Seems a little intimidating posting after looking at so many awesome finds daily! Just finished year 1 of metal detecting and was able to get outside before the ground froze again and located a 1941 quarter, a sterling pin, and this ring which I'm assuming is bronze.

Also I aquired a Garrett AT Pro for under 400 bucks on Craigslist so I feel like that was an awesome find too haha pretty stoked to get out and try it out! If anyone has some tips or preferred settings they have had success with I'm all ears I love to hear other people's input.

Lastly, if anyone in the southern PA area or Northern DE wants to hunt let me know I'm all for making new friends! Take care everyone and good luck!

Congrats on those nice finds!

I too just got an AT-Pro. Brand new in the box from a local Craigslister. At $450, I figure I saved $250 + sales tax from the listed retail of $699.99.

From what I see here on T-Net, it is a popular choice and performs well!

Welcome to T-Net and looking forward to what our new detectors find!
 
Thanks for all the advice and responses. Here's another picture of this ring for you Tom I suppose you're right it could be some type of plumbing remains I'm not really sure. ring.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom