First pottery shard find for 2020

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't been on here in forever but life, specifically a new puppy, has kept me super busy, still I've managed to get out to the creek with mostly no luck. Found a bit of a rim last weekend. Second pic is Athena our new blue nose pit, now 4 mos old, we are in love with her.

1-19-2020.jpg Athena eyes.jpg

Upvote 0

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice shard! And who could not love a face like that? What a doll!

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Peaches good to see you back and with some pottery of course! The new pups awesome hope you and her find some nice points and pottery this year.

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good to see you posting your finds. Nice rim shard. I'll bet you're geared-up for that upcoming retirement this year! That'll give you more time for finding those elusive artifacts!

OP
OP
NCPeaches

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you posting your finds. Nice rim shard. I'll bet you're geared-up for that upcoming retirement this year! That'll give you more time for finding those elusive artifacts!

Really looking forward to retiring and the biggest perk is the creek, going to clean up some of the brush in some spots of the banks so I can get down easier. Some spots that produced the points I can't even get to right now. The big flash flooding rain around this time last year changed the entire face of the creek which is a good thing just made shallow spots deep and that's not good lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread