What's new

First Properly Stamped Gold Ring of the Year!

Brett

Bronze Member
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montgomery, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1
Speed posting! Hope you guys had a great holiday! Sure hope I can PLAY more SOON.

112809.webp
 
Re: Just a few goodies from the last few hunts

That's a sweet hunk of gold Brett! :thumbsup:
The Morgan field isn't dried up yet, aye? I was relieved to see it wasn't the "one up on me" silver
when it came out of the washing bottle. :laughing7:
 
Cha-ching! Cha-ching! Con-grats on the gold ring!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_king:

Great find, Brett! Still waiting for my first non-plated goldie! Good luck finding the owner!
 
Super 10Kongrats Brett!

Hope it has a good return story too!
 
CONGRATS ON A VERY NICE RING, wtg!
 
Nice ring Brett!

Joe
 
VERY nice ring :thumbsup: Class rings are so cool to find :)
 
Nice going Brett!
I'm green with envy.... I've been doing this for a long time and haven't found one of those yet.
Mike
 
Way to go, Brett! Nice ring.
 
Very Nice High School Class ring Brett........It's rare to find one....Much less find one in that nice a shape
 
Awesome finds buddy!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom