What's new

First ring return of 2013 for me

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I answered a Lostmystuff.com ad last night for a lost wedding ring on Clearwater Beach. I headed out early this morning only to be greeted by angry surf and a couple of other hunters. I figured between lastnight's low tide and this morning it surely was scooped up by now. But in about 30 minutes I found it in waist deep water pretty much where they said he lost it. I contacted the wife as soon as I made it back to the car and she was sooo grateful. She just left here from picking it up.

Oh yeah, she mentioned she wanted to get her husband another cheaper ring so he wouldn't loose this one again so I sold her a nice inexpensive colbalt wedding band.
DC


 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the return and giving our hobby a good name...that was one nice ring...I know they were very happy to get it back.
 
Pretty nice job, plus you managed to sell her a cobalt:icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice post, dc426!

Lorraine
 
Awesome job!
I got the notice that it was found and came on here hoping a T'neter had found it. WTG
 
Great ring! I am still waiting on my 1st returnable ticket
Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom