What's new

First Roll of $550...

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was the best. I picked up a box plus five rolls. As I get out of my truck, I dropped a roll and ripped it open. nothing spilled. So I opened that one first, there were three silvers in it, a '67, a '69...and my first WALKER. Yup, a 1944D. I finished with:

WLx1
65x1
66x1
67x3
68Dx4
69Dx1
1973S
2002P

13 Keepers.

I made the mistake of telling a friend what I've been doing, and he was interested. So he went to three banks. First two had nothing. The third bank had $90 in halves. He found 28 40%, with 7 in one roll. Damn beginner's luck.
 
Upvote 0
Hey congrats on the walker! Very exciting to find one. You'll probably find another soon. Nice haul of silver too. ;D HH.
 
I made the mistake of telling a friend what I've been doing, and he was interested. So he went to three banks. First two had nothing. The third bank had $90 in halves. He found 28 40%, with 7 in one roll. Damn beginner's luck.

Actually, the count has been adj. to 27...
:)
Let me know what your going to do next please...
 
Left Wing, huh? I shoulda known.
 
Yeah, I need to add a disclaimer in my profile so theres no confusion. Politically, Im so far right I look to my left and see Rush Limbaugh...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom