What's new

First search in awhile yields a milestone

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Work has kept me from the casino for the past several weeks but I forced myself to go today. Glad I did. Started off good with one 40%er from $200 in halves. Brought $50 in nickels home hoping to find my first '09. About 1 in 5 batches like this produce a keeper so I wasn't expecting much. Was rewarded with:

1925 buffalo
1939
1944-S silver
1999 Canadian

The milestone find was the 1925. It's the 32nd buffalo nickel variety I've found CRH-ing, which is 50% of the series, woo hoo!
 
Upvote 0
Nice job, haven't seen any post from you in a while, was wondering if you retired from CRH'ing
 
Nicely done there Immy !...........and welcome back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom