What's new

First silver in weeks..........

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I almost forgot what it looked like, several weeks of skunks in a row.
todays 2 boxes produced a whopping 4.......40% halves :hello2: :laughing7:
I feel like celebrating. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
I feel your pain. No silver since the second week in Feb.
 
Goes4ever said:
I almost forgot what it looked like, several weeks of skunks in a row.
todays 2 boxes produced a whopping 4.......40% halves :hello2: :laughing7:
I feel like celebrating. :thumbsup:

Picked that many up today at a Bank that had $13 in loose halves- but must admit Boxes have been rather poor for over 2 months with one minor exception in Jan. Got 8 Skunks outr of 14 yesterday.
 
AGCoinHunter said:
I feel your pain. No silver since the second week in Feb.

Oh my Gosh Really? That is insane. Really too many people doing the hobbie.

Golden Silver
 
Good score for these times. All these finds is giving me the silver itch already. Not going to cave in to the craving though.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom