What's new

First Silver Ring

retire05

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2015
Messages
636
Reaction score
419
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been bitten by the bug about 6 months ago and found lots of clad, but not much old or historical stuff (I am a history nut which is why I got into this). I still haven't gotten anything too old, but today I got this nice ring...a first for me. Thanks for looking...Brad
 

Attachments

  • First Silver Ring.webp
    First Silver Ring.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 24
The stone is an Onyx. It is a small oe, probably for a girl or a woman with really small hand, but it looks great cleaned up...Brad
 
Congrats on the silver ring. :thumbsup: Nice digs. It's always nice to pull some real bling.
 
Congrats on that first silver ring and a good hunt !! :occasion14:
 
Rings is a daily goal, you got to have goals right? Great find, they will come easier now you broke the ice.
 
that's a real nice ring, my first silver ring was a crushed silver claddagh ring
 
Great first. My first silver bling was a silver heart charm. Your seriously addicted now. Congratulations. Happy hunting.
 
Nice one, looks pretty old...
 
Nice ring congrats!
I hear the relics calling your name!
 
NICE!!! You never forget your first ring.HH
 
Very neat looking ring! :thumbsup:
 
nice find a ring always makes the day better
 
Sweet your first silver ring, Congrats!!
 
That's a nice ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom