What's new

First silver today, woot!

GunnerPop

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
28
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wilkes county NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus / Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought a used Explorer 2 a few weeks ago and today's hunt was only the second on soil (the other was beach sand). Today I thought I'd search some in my front yard and found my first silver coin: a 1951 dime. :hello2: Our house was built in 1950/51, so the dime is probably original to the house.
 
Upvote 24
That's a cool thought any silver is great.
 
Congrats on your first silver! :hello2: You're going to love the Explorer 2 and its a killer beach machine too!!! I'm sure you'll be pulling more dirt silver soon!
 
Congratualtions on the silver! :occasion14: The Minelab Explorer II Loves silver, such a beautiful sweet sound when it's under the coil; there is no mistaking it!
 
Awesome! Congrats on your first silver!
And you didn't even have to go anywhere!
 
Awesome! Congrats on your first silver!
And you didn't even have to go anywhere!

That was the kicker. Maybe the other half of the yard will reveal something too.
 
Hopefully, go for it!

Our house was built in the 50's but i have yet to find a silver coin in my yard.
 
Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on your first silver!! Mine was a 61-D Rosie that I still have. GL - May you find lots more!!

-- Jeff --
 
Congrats on your first silver sure you will find many more
 
The silver dime came out of the ultrasonic cleaner looking practically new. I continued to look in the yard last night and found a 1942 wheat cent. There is still one area between the sidewalk and curb that I have to hit when the sun isn't trying to fry my head :weather_cloudy:
 
You will always remember you first silver coin. Congratulations!!! Here's wishing you many, many more to come. HH
 
Congrats on your first silver.
 
Congrats on your first silver, one of the milestones in metal detecting! You're going to remember that like it was your first kiss!
 
Congratz on your first Silver!
 
sweet find. :occasion14: Congrats on your first.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom