What's new

First three silvers of field season with a first

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That brief time of year where I can get out in the local farm fields has arrived. Started with a new field adjacent to a loaded site I found a few years ago. A few toasty large cents and indians and the Barber quarter are the only coin finds so far there. Another new field produced the SLQ and today another field produced another toasty copper and the 1844 Mexican 1/4 real. Even smaller than a trime about the diameter of a US gold dollar
IMG_2391.webp

IMG_2393.webp
 
Upvote 67
What neat silver coins! I'd really like to find any one of them. I've not seen 1/4 real like that before.
 
Awesome group of finds. Love that 1/4 real. You don't see those everyday! More to come from that location I am sure of it.
 
Awesome group of finds. Love that 1/4 real. You don't see those everyday! More to come from that location I am sure of it.
Thanks. Ive found a few early Mexico Republic 1 reales before but didnt even have this type on my radar. The trime before the trime
 
FANTASTIC finds :)
 
That brief time of year where I can get out in the local farm fields has arrived. Started with a new field adjacent to a loaded site I found a few years ago. A few toasty large cents and indians and the Barber quarter are the only coin finds so far there. Another new field produced the SLQ and today another field produced another toasty copper and the 1844 Mexican 1/4 real. Even smaller than a trime about the diameter of a US gold dollar
View attachment 2192685
View attachment 2192687
oh my, love that old silver, very well done friend and thanks for posting
 
That brief time of year where I can get out in the local farm fields has arrived. Started with a new field adjacent to a loaded site I found a few years ago. A few toasty large cents and indians and the Barber quarter are the only coin finds so far there. Another new field produced the SLQ and today another field produced another toasty copper and the 1844 Mexican 1/4 real. Even smaller than a trime about the diameter of a US gold dollar
View attachment 2192685
View attachment 2192687
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom