What's new

First Timer Gets a Couple of Keepers!

Dig'n Bandera

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lakehills, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and my old BH Prospector DX as a backup!
So I usually hang out a little higher up the page, but read through the beginners guide yesterday and said what the heck. I stopped by a BOA at lunch and picked up 4 rolls. I found 9 keepers:

1966 x 2
1967 x 1
1968 x 2
1969 x 3

and a 1972 S in decent shape. Not bad for beginners luck.

Jeff
 
Upvote 0
Jeff,

Very good for 4 rolls. Off to a great start.

Welcome to the forum and CRH Jeff.

Postalrevnant
 
Welcome aboard Jeff. Glad you decided to jump right on in.

9 keepers out of 80 coins is very good. Congrats on the success. I agree with SM.....go get everything they will part with.

Good luck and let us know the results on your next search.....with pictures if possible.

Go get em Tiger!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom