Erdspiegel
Sr. Member
Hi,
Untill last years fall,I prefered to hunt on WW2 battlefields.After registrating in a german MD forum,users asked me:"Why you don't hunt on fields after harvesting?" So I did.
The pictures are not arranged,because I took them after coming home each hunting day.I started august and finished at october 15th,the winter-wheat seed-time.Only one single little field was visited;the finds reach from 300 AC. to 1945:
Untill last years fall,I prefered to hunt on WW2 battlefields.After registrating in a german MD forum,users asked me:"Why you don't hunt on fields after harvesting?" So I did.
The pictures are not arranged,because I took them after coming home each hunting day.I started august and finished at october 15th,the winter-wheat seed-time.Only one single little field was visited;the finds reach from 300 AC. to 1945:
Attachments
-
DSCN1040.webp41 KB · Views: 914 -
DSCN1041.webp84.6 KB · Views: 897 -
DSCN1044.webp62.1 KB · Views: 888 -
DSCN1079.webp70.6 KB · Views: 883 -
DSCN1151.webp54.9 KB · Views: 892 -
DSCN1164.webp30.8 KB · Views: 883 -
DSCN1259.webp122.3 KB · Views: 881 -
DSCN1262.webp107.7 KB · Views: 870 -
DSCN1263.webp89.6 KB · Views: 843 -
DSCN1265.webp88 KB · Views: 842 -
DSCN1268.webp111.6 KB · Views: 854 -
Eisen.webp49.9 KB · Views: 828
Upvote
0








