First treasure Hunt in Southern Mexico.

Eldorado USA

Mar 16, 2022
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Hello. I just got an old beat up CZ-21 Fisher detector on an Auction on Ebay and on my first trip out in Southern Mexico these pieces came out.
1813 SUDS.
they are part of a Cache Gral Morelos Hid back in those days He was fighting for the Mexican Independence.
The cache was in a small hole in a Cliff close to the mud House He used while hiding in these mountains in the Tierra Caliente (TC) area.some critter spilled the contents down early in the 70's and one of my cousins stumbled upon the objects wich included Gral Morelos Bell,lots of coins and Squared nails. I believe these are the last coins from that cache.
Next I'm hoping to visit one of the richest abandoned mines in the Continent.
Stay tuned.

Upvote 4

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I just got an old beat up CZ-21 Fisher detector on an Auction on Ebay and on my first trip out in Southern Mexico these pieces came out.
1813 SUDS.
they are part of a Cache Gral Morelos Hid back in those days He was fighting for the Mexican Independence.
The cache was in a small hole in a Cliff close to the mud House He used while hiding in these mountains in the Tierra Caliente (TC) area.some critter spilled the contents down early in the 70's and one of my cousins stumbled upon the objects wich included Gral Morelos Bell,lots of coins and Squared nails. I believe these are the last coins from that cache.
Next I'm hoping to visit one of the richest abandoned mines in the Continent.
Stay tuned.
Very Cool!!! Any Pics? Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread