What's new

first two boxes of the week

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
smelled!

306982023.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Lol... sorry about your bad boxes, but your post got a laugh out of me if that makes you feel better.

If THAT doesn't help you... maybe me saying I got 3 total 40% from my last 8 boxes of the summer will? Which included a 6 box run containing only 1 40%er? So now when your next 2 boxes beat my total for all 8 boxes... you can feel better! =)

~Dave
 
Might smell bad....but sure is handsome....lol...... :wink:
 
That is a good pic, ain't it? I wish I looked half as good in a suit!

hopefully this isn't the beginning of a trend. We'll see, I have 8 more boxes coming this week from 5 different banks and three different coin companies.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom