What's new

first wheat cent, first silver jewelry

RoofingNails

Greenie
Joined
May 27, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Time Ranger, Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Took the day off work today to goof off. Found the wheaty at an older park and the 925 bracelet at a church. I could actually see the bracelet when it beeped, I may try to find the owner.

http://i.imgur.com/oGIuwZp.jpg
 
Upvote 16
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Looks like a great day!
 
Nice finds.
So what year is that Wheatie anyway?? Looks like it's been around for a while.
 
That is one large silver bracelet! Congrats on your first wheat & large silver! May you find much, much more!
 
Nice bracelet. Congrats. Still waiting for a silver or gold bracelet.
 
Nice finds.
So what year is that Wheatie anyway?? Looks like it's been around for a while.

Thanks guys. It's a 1944. Hope to head back to where I dug it with a larger coil this weekend - I was hunting clad with a 4" when I dug it, thought it was a memorial until I got home and took a closer look.
 
What a great "first" silver, find! It's HUGE!
 
That's one bulky sterling bracelet!
Very cool!
 
That's a Sweet piece of jewelry for your first silver jewelry!!

Hope many more follow...
 
This is a very bad hobby to have if you're the type to play hookie from work, lol.
That bracelet could be seen from the International Space Station!
 
I remember my first wheat penny...
 
Nice bracelet :occasion14:, haven't seen one from the ground in ages here, think they don't exist out here now !
 
DAMN SLATE HAMMER, I MEAN TOE NAILS ,DANG I MEAN ROOFING NAILS THATS A HECK OF A FIND YOU GOT THERE I THOUGHT IT WAS A NECK CHAIN BUT NOW I SEE WRIST I DIDNT PAY NO MIND TO THE COIN .ZUTPHEN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom