What's new

First wildlife photos.

EARTHWORKS

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
728
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
I know its lame, but its too cold in the northeast and just want to start digging again!

:D
 

Attachments

  • SQUIRREL copy.webp
    SQUIRREL copy.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 330
  • crow copy.webp
    crow copy.webp
    117.1 KB · Views: 332
  • seagull copy.webp
    seagull copy.webp
    56 KB · Views: 315
  • NUTDOG.webp
    NUTDOG.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 298
Re: First wildlife photo.

Not lame at all! :) Great shot! We have to do something until all this white stuff melts off. :-\
 
Re: First wildlife photo.

Thanks girl for feeling my and the rest of the northeasts pain!

Gary :-\
 
Anyone but you I would agree...but you won't go out digging unless it's 65 or higher....I hope this year we can get you out there and actually dig if it's not perfect conditions so you don't have to listen to me call and tell you all the great coins I found while you are huddled under a blanket... :-)
 
Earthworks,
neat photos; thanks for posting.

have a good un...........
SHERMANVILLE
 
Nice pics. Amazing that the animals just happened to be near those arrows and words all at once for your pics. ;D Yeah, winter is getting long. Need :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom