What's new

Firsts for me

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good hunt today in the city....

8th and 9th IHPs for this park since Sept 1. Also two flat buttons, the larger retains a little gilt - wish I could read the lettering. Two 'militaria' pieces, one is part of an aviator's ring (eagles on sides) and a Great Seal uniform pin with iron backing, and my best finds of the day: first ever one-ringer(fired) and what appears to be a J hook.

older coins.webpbuttons.webpmilitaria.webpCivil War items.webp
 
Upvote 26
Thanks CT. I usually text my wife when I get a good find, so when I found button, button and then Indian head, her response back was "hot spot"!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom