khamsley

Mar 7, 2013
Middle Georgia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2. Garrett ACE 150. Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0
I started with a bounty hunter quick silver, hated it. Then went to the 150, after a year or so I switched to the f2, and I like it much better than the 150. 4 tones and the notch. It is also lighter and is balanced better.

I have a BH IV and a 250 decide to buy a F2 to try out and like it a lot. The tones are much better than the 250 and it feels lighter. Only bad thing I can say is I think I get more depth with my 250 stock coil. I think if I got a DD coil for the F2 it would be just as good if not better. It's definitely easier to use than the 250, I'm no pro but I would try it out. I bought mine on eBay for $150 and it came with the 4" coil.

khamsley - I must tell you that I was using a Bounty Hunter Quick Silver II and my fiance bought me a Fisher F2 with the stock coil, 4 inch sniper coil, and 11" DD coil. I have only used it with the DD coil and love it! I plan on switching out the coils and testing out the difference between them soon. I took some getting used to with the different features, but they weren't overwhelming at all. I especially love the numerical readout.

the sniper coil is sweet.

Thanks bevo. I plan on getting the sniper coil.

Thanks for the feedback. I am probably going to order the F2 from Amazon. It comes with the standard coil, 4" sniper coil and a Fisher pinpointer. Gonna eventually get the Garrett Pro Pointer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back