What's new

Fisher f4

chase_j97

Greenie
Joined
Apr 16, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
I'm new to metal detecting and I just bought me the fisher f4, I haven't used it yet but I heard it's pretty good , I also got the garret pro pointer.
 

Attachments

  • image-2913231304.webp
    image-2913231304.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 161
  • image-1485718489.webp
    image-1485718489.webp
    36.8 KB · Views: 142
  • image-7634809.webp
    image-7634809.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 149
It should serve you well.
 
there should be some good videos on youtube on the F4 that will help. You can search " ground balancing a metal detector " that will help you. A video on the F2 will help some although it has pre set ground balance. I hear the F4 is a great machine
 
Last edited:
Congratulations!
Have fun with your new toys!
HH
 
I have the F2 and it's an awesome machine! The F4 has Ground balance and other goodies that make it even better! You will not be dissapointed!!
 
I have the same detector and pin-pointer. Once you learn how to ground balance and learn the discrimination patterns you'll dig less trash and quickly identify good targets.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom