GA_Boy
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2006
- Messages
- 1,437
- Reaction score
- 1,580
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Jefferson, Ga
- Detector(s) used
- BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Last night I read all I could on the F44 and other fishers plus the ATP.
Since it came out as the newest F-series Fisher Detector I don't see anyone bragging on it.
Was it over rated when it came out or what.
User Positives and Negatives please. It seems reasonably priced for what you get especially with the extras that Kellyco offers.
Marvin
Since it came out as the newest F-series Fisher Detector I don't see anyone bragging on it.
Was it over rated when it came out or what.
User Positives and Negatives please. It seems reasonably priced for what you get especially with the extras that Kellyco offers.
Marvin
I guess I could get used to it though.
Someone mentioned that the display wasn't aimed to the eye but maybe towards the bicep instead. Looks that way so I will modify it to suit yours truly. I know, Warranty issues, so I will wait to do the mods.








