What's new

❎ SOLD Fisher F70 metal detector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,939
Golden Thread
3
Location
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac

Nokta marko simplex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a Fisher F70 in very nice condition. $200.00
It comes with an 11' coil and a 5" coil.
It works as it should.
It has a box and a manual.
I accept PAYPAL OR Postoffice money orders.
Free shipping to the lower 48 states.
I ship USPS on the same day as payment.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0776.webp
    DSCF0776.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF0777.webp
    DSCF0777.webp
    131.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0778.webp
    DSCF0778.webp
    250.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF0782.webp
    DSCF0782.webp
    110.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0781.webp
    DSCF0781.webp
    144.5 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCF0783.webp
    DSCF0783.webp
    72 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom