What's new

🏁 COMPLETED Fisher F75 SE with 3 coils

coin spader

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
95
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just bought this detector from First Texas, it has only been used for about an hour, winter has set in here in PA , detecting season is over for awhile so I have decided to sell it. This detector is basically new. I am including a NEL Sharpshooter coil in the package which is also in nice condition. So you get the stock Biaxle coil, the 5 inch small coil, and the NEL coil with an extra lower rod. also has a nice set of rain and dust covers, will be shipped double boxed just like I got it from First Texas in it's original box. The build date on this F75 is 11/2024. asking 395.00 shipped paypal accepted. ( I welcome any trade offers.)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4850.webp
    IMG_4850.webp
    719.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4859.webp
    IMG_4859.webp
    503.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4855.webp
    IMG_4855.webp
    303.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4851.webp
    IMG_4851.webp
    196.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4861.webp
    IMG_4861.webp
    407.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4862.webp
    IMG_4862.webp
    296.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4860.webp
    IMG_4860.webp
    511.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_4848.webp
    IMG_4848.webp
    826.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_4863.webp
    IMG_4863.webp
    329.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom