What's new

♻️ TRADE Fisher F75 Se

surfdog

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Plaines
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no longer available

Hello All,
 
Last edited:
I have a fisher Gemini 3 for trade if your interested.
 
thanks for the offer, but I dont really have any use for it. Im a coin and jewelery hunter mostly.
 
No problem surf dog, I actually won It as part of an estate auction along with some other great gear, but I have no use for it right now. I was actually just trying to figure out how to post a thread on this section of the forum and put it up as trade when I came across post. Good luck my friend.
 
not sure, if your interested make me what you feel is a fair offer.
Bill
 
whites mxt pro with 8 by 6 sef coil, I have found small gold earings and 100 to 300 cash
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom