What's new

♻️ TRADE Fisher Gemini 3 Cache detector

Canuck

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
74
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im looking to trade a Fisher Gemini 3 for a Fisher Gold Bug 2 or Fisher Gold Bug DP or the Fisher Gold Bug Pro. If you have something interesting maybe we could work out a deal.
 
I live in Illinois and would like to trade for the detector. I have a lot of Men's Designer Watches with Pics to show you.
These watches are in Pristine Condition. I don't even Wear them as I would not want to scratch them.

Tell me what you are in need of and i'll see what I can do

may I have your e-mail so we can further communicate
 
Canuck said:
Im looking to trade a Fisher Gemini 3 for a Fisher Gold Bug 2 or Fisher Gold Bug DP or the Fisher Gold Bug Pro. If you have something interesting maybe we could work out a deal.

I could have a gold bug pro for u, if u replied your thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom