Fisher M-Scope Explorer-whats it worth?

Tom Baldwin

May 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisher M-Scope Explorer-what's it worth?

I have a good Landstar metal detector that I use occasionally and hope to do a lot more with someday soon. But, this inquiry is to learn if there is a market for, or collector interest in certain old metal detectors. I am on the board of directors of a local museum and we are digging through the deep recesses of the storage areas and finding lots of old stuff that is undocumented and will never be displayed here, but may have some value to others. Being a privately funded museum, we always need more money! Certain items, like this big old detector seem in good condition and complete and someone may want them to preserve in a collection. We realize some may have less value than we'd hoped. But, some may have more.

If anyone here has interest in this item for themselves, or if you can direct me to a collectors' forum for metal detectors, I would surely appreciate hearing from you. I am familiar with internet selling and can post or email pictures and full details to seriously interested parties.

Thank you for your interest.
Tom Baldwin

Oct 25, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Fisher M-SCOPE EXPLORER model ME--Z. Serial number L 60437. It's for sale. Pm me for more information.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread