What's new

Fishing

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I have always loved going fishing and in the past 45 years or so I've caught
some good one's but I can surely say that this was my best catch so far.
A 14k gold pendant. I also got a small but thick Hawaiian engraved 14k ring.
I also got some silver grunge and an interesting button.
 

Attachments

  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    139.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    94.6 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Very nice finds, for pendant i found as. I wish you luck.
 
Fish,rings or nuggets its all GOLD,Great job
 
Gotta love the fishin hole!!
 
Nice post, DaSandCrab...great finds, and great pics! I like that ring!! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
I like that chunky ring...nice gold.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom