What's new

fizzy pop to clean coins

strike it rich

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
870
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Treasure baron with Goldtrax
Anyone tried cocola to clean coins with
 
No but it takes acid off car batteries.
 
strike it rich said:
aa battery said:
No but it takes acid off car batteries.
could you explain please
Water will do about the same thing on car batteries...Thanks Mythbusters..lol Haven't tried it on cleaning coins...I'm think I'm gonna stick to water and gravel to clean clad in a tumbler...Vinegar and Salt eats em..lol
 
Taco bell hot sauce :D
 
I believe Jeff showed an example of this once and it just about dissolved the coin.
 
Coke will eat a filet mignon if you leave it in there long enough....


No thanks. I'll stick to H20.



-Buckles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom