What's new

flea market find

ohdigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
87
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
south east .ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT & sovereign gt
Had to pay $8.00 for this DO you think it is worth it
 

Attachments

  • P5280222.2.webp
    P5280222.2.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,532
  • P5280233.2.webp
    P5280233.2.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,534
I know you searched the company. Looks like it has been in business for around 275 years. Don't think it is that old but I do think you got a deal. Gotta love those Flea Markets.
 
thats a very high quality german made--- highdollar blade you got there -- their known for the chefs knfes --I was a professional cook for almost 30 years :wink: I know good steel.
 
I have a bunch of their kitchen knives. If their hunting knives are half as good, you will be very pleased.
 
Truly a nice find and buy! Have done numerous searches for info on your knife....nothing...nada....which is a good thing! They are an OLD company. I would email them a pic of the knife and see if they send you any info...good luck and nice find!

www.zwilling.com
 
very nice find I would have paid that in a heart beat. WTG
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom