What's new

Flint blade and 2 jars

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
78729
Detector(s) used
dfx
Jars and flint(?) were found in field near a location where the house has already turned to dirt. I can only guess what all these mint be... perhaps ya'll have a better idea.

Central/North Central Texas area.
 

Attachments

  • flintTop.webp
    flintTop.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 391
  • flintbot.webp
    flintbot.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 389
  • jars.webp
    jars.webp
    23.9 KB · Views: 384
That's a nice piece of flint ! The white jar , looks like Ponds Cold Cream . ?
 
Upvote 0
Cold Cream and vanilla extract jars? Monty
 
Upvote 0
I found a small white bottle exactly like that one a few months back...I too am in Texas...Dallas to be exact...
HH
Baggins
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom