What's new

Flint City Pendants.... Almost.

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
446
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
I was going through some of my rock boxes and found these. I assume they would have been pendants.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    279.2 KB · Views: 117
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    264.4 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
The one is pretty obvious. Interesting. Wonder what caused the break?
 
image.webpHere's the back side of the not so obvious one. Neither are completely drille through. We've found about a half dozen plummets that aren't all the way drilled either. I wonder why this is.
 
That is what they look like:icon_thumleft:they could have snapped under the stress of the drill pushing down on the other end.
 
We have all started projects we never completed. I try to just have 1 thing at a time going on or they "pile" up and nothing gets done. Them ol boys probably got busy doing something else.:happysmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom