What's new

Flooding is good for something

BobGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
331
Reaction score
830
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the first time I have been in a creek since August but the wait was worth it!! I wish I could post videos directly to tnet to show everyone the insitu!

The red point in the last pic was ID'd by an archaeologist at Cahokia Mounds as being a Robinson. Do you all think that is the same type as the new one I found? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451579902.512344.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451579917.969358.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451579937.001666.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1451579974.330893.webp
 
Upvote 0
arrow_head.gif
Nice finds BobGuy. Thanks for sharing...
 
You had a great hunt. Thanks for the show.
 
You did good, wow what an awesome payoff
 
Nice finds and the last two are the same style an type.:thumbsup:
 
Thanks, guys!!
 
Robinson Points are more square base I believe and not concave like those two in the last picture. I would say they are Osceola Points, or at least that is what I would call them if they were mine. Shame that Kirk Serrated Point was damaged. That would have been a killer.
 
Yea I was bummed about that one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom