godisnum1
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 7, 2005
- Messages
- 3,694
- Reaction score
- 537
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Petersburg, FL
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Legend 2, Nokta Legend, Nokta AccuPoint, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #21
Thread Owner
Yeah, you have a good point. I guess I need to be a little more confident about this situation.
The only thing that they could pull is that it is by the permission of the County Administrator that I am able to detect... and of course he could say "no" if he wants. But I'm going to need more of a "reason" that's backed with a law or something to that effect than just a flat out "no", or I'm going to need to speak with someone else that's over him. I just have a hard time that someone with their bachelors degree in History would tell someone in our hobby that we can't do it... but the people under him, I'm not too surprised.
Bran <><
The only thing that they could pull is that it is by the permission of the County Administrator that I am able to detect... and of course he could say "no" if he wants. But I'm going to need more of a "reason" that's backed with a law or something to that effect than just a flat out "no", or I'm going to need to speak with someone else that's over him. I just have a hard time that someone with their bachelors degree in History would tell someone in our hobby that we can't do it... but the people under him, I'm not too surprised.
Bran <><
If there is no sign saying no I hunt...... 
If this was the case, why wasn't the entire Treasure coast built as a state park, for that matter why isn't it one state park from Keys to Jacksonville? 








