Florida Points

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My fossil buddy sent me this pic yesterday. These are the points he's found while fossil digging on his land along the Peace River. Some were found on adjacent land he has permission to hunt. He says he has scores more that are broken/snapped . These are his best. They are from several years of fossil hunting which is his passion. I think they are realy fine artifacts.
Screenshot_20240331_200857_Messages.jpg

Upvote 15
My fossil buddy sent me this pic yesterday. These are the points he's found while fossil digging on his land along the Peace River. Some were found on adjacent land he has permission to hunt. He says he has scores more that are broken/snapped . These are his best. They are from several years of fossil hunting which is his passion. I think they are realy fine artifacts. View attachment 2140971
I'd be pretty darn happy with them. Nice

Seminole Indians made the river their home after being displaced in the southeastern United States. The Seminoles settled on the banks of the river in the early 1700s.....

Every one of them is a beauty! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to your friend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back