Florida Points

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My fossil buddy sent me this pic yesterday. These are the points he's found while fossil digging on his land along the Peace River. Some were found on adjacent land he has permission to hunt. He says he has scores more that are broken/snapped . These are his best. They are from several years of fossil hunting which is his passion. I think they are realy fine artifacts.
Screenshot_20240331_200857_Messages.jpg

Upvote 15

GDub62

Feb 2, 2022
Georgia
My fossil buddy sent me this pic yesterday. These are the points he's found while fossil digging on his land along the Peace River. Some were found on adjacent land he has permission to hunt. He says he has scores more that are broken/snapped . These are his best. They are from several years of fossil hunting which is his passion. I think they are realy fine artifacts. View attachment 2140971
I'd be pretty darn happy with them. Nice

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seminole Indians made the river their home after being displaced in the southeastern United States. The Seminoles settled on the banks of the river in the early 1700s.....

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Every one of them is a beauty! Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to your friend!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread