mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2018 #1 Well the snow is finally off most of my flower garden...here's some pecking stones....and some probable hard stone tools...I figure they lasted three thousand plus years a few more years won't hurt anything...mjm Upvote 0
Well the snow is finally off most of my flower garden...here's some pecking stones....and some probable hard stone tools...I figure they lasted three thousand plus years a few more years won't hurt anything...mjm
mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2018 Thread Owner #2
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2018 #3 Best looking flower garden I’ve seen yet
mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2018 Thread Owner #4
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2018 #5 Awesome rock garden man. I think we all have something similar.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 27, 2018 #6 Very nice. I have a few larger rock specimens outside and three hammerstones. You have done well.