What's new

Follow up on Caspers sighting of SonnyFl!

SonnyFl

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
899
Reaction score
582
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hudson Fl.
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Follow up on Casper's sighting of SonnyFl!

He's right! I had the opportunity of a lifetime to be in a movie. Long story short. I spent two weeks in the Bahamas as a stunt/extra doing the water battle. I was wearing black and orange at any given time. In #1, one I'm on the left.
jpg.gif
t4.jpg (14.5 KB) . #2 getting mask ripped off. #3 is wear I ended up. Last one I'm trying to stay still while Shane's double takes a speargun and shoots it. YES! I lived to tell the story. Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • t4.webp
    t4.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 152
  • t2.webp
    t2.webp
    3 KB · Views: 156
  • t3.webp
    t3.webp
    4 KB · Views: 152
  • t5.webp
    t5.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 0
That must have been a cool experience. What movie and is there gold involved.
 
He was in James Bond's - THUNDERBALL
 
Been a Bond fan since I was a kid. Thats real cool.
 
Awesome Sonny! That must of been a blast! Thank you for the pictures!
 
WTG was that the movie thunderball, James bond movies Sonny? I think you told me about it many years ago. HH
 
Yep! Thunderball was the film. Thanks all for looken!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom