franklin
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2012
- Messages
- 5,893
- Reaction score
- 7,167
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Why don't you step up with your provenance. I will tell you a secret you may not know. If you post provenance I can believe I stop searching for the Beale Treasure. If I have any provenance I will have the Beale Treasure and you will simply wonder where I have gone. May be the same with Jean Laf, he may be recovering the treasure while we are on here talking?
And as for Innis and her creative numbered paper...."that isn't even close to a receipt." Not only this, but the author of that narration says there was no receipts when he got the contents of the box, so how is it that Innis came up with items that weren't even said to have been in the box by the prior holder of that content? 






