FooserPaul - A GOOD MEMBER

nastyweather

Feb 1, 2010
CROMWELL , CT
I am a newbie here , i recently became interested in m/d , i have not purchased any equipment as of yet. I recently found an ad on c/l looking for a m/d buddy , and i stumpled upon fooserpaul. i had filled him in on my interested and told him about this site. Come to find out he is already a member. After contacting him by phone , we have set up a meeting. He is taking his time to show me the ropes , IE... equipment , and teaching. I would like to thank fooserpaul for taking the time to do this. He is truly an outstanding member of this community. We are going to meet hopefully this sat. in colchester.

OP
OP
N

nastyweather

Feb 1, 2010
CROMWELL , CT
I hooked up w/ fooserpaul this past sat. , he showed me how to use the equip and such. Then we went out to find a place to play in. Found an open area at one of the schools. I found a button which was cool and a metal canister ( small tube ) after cleaning the tube i found the name Revlon Products , could be a lipstick or some kind of holder , that was found at 4 inches. All in all i had a great time , i will be purchasing some equipment as soon as i can. Again i would like to thank fooserpaul for coming out and showing me the ropes. I had an awesome time and cant wait to get out again !!!!!

FooserPaul

May 9, 2008
Somewhere in CT
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
nastyweather said:
I hooked up w/ fooserpaul this past sat. , he showed me how to use the equip and such. Then we went out to find a place to play in. Found an open area at one of the schools. I found a button which was cool and a metal canister ( small tube ) after cleaning the tube i found the name Revlon Products , could be a lipstick or some kind of holder , that was found at 4 inches. All in all i had a great time , i will be purchasing some equipment as soon as i can. Again i would like to thank fooserpaul for coming out and showing me the ropes. I had an awesome time and cant wait to get out again !!!!!

Shhh John... You gonna destroy my rep :-)

It was fun and a pleasure to get together with you this past weekend... and that is the great part of this hobby... great people sharing... I've learned a ton from ther boards here....

This weekend should be fun at the site we have picked out... I know there is some history there, lets just hope we get to recover some... wheaties... silver... 1800's goodies :-)

See you on Saturday AM!
Paul

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, it is fine to go treasure hunting with other people. It is getting hot in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Best of luck to you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread